|1. What is wrong with this statement: The fastest way to install VFP 5.0 on a new machine is to zip up the VFP directory and all subdirectories and then unzip on the target machine.
2. Describe the difference between global, public, private and local variables.
3. True or False: The Project Manager now allows multiple developers to access the same project if each developer issues the command SET EXCLUSIVE OFF before opening the project.
4. List the data types new to VFP 3.0/5.0 (from 2.x)
5. Is the information in the DBC sufficient to be used to rebuild tables and indexes? If not, what is missing?
6. Describe the objects that can be found a DE.
7. How do you make a form modal?
8. Name the controls in VFP that cant be subclassed.
9. Describe what a non-visual class could be used for.
10. What does dodefault() do?
11. What happened to the SPR/SPX?
12. TABLEUPDATE can be passed two parameters. Describe what each does.
13. Name three differences between tables in a DBC and free tables.
14. Describe the process to access a SQL Server database through ODBC.
15. In the Properties window, some variables occasionally display in bold and some appear in italic. Why?
16. Name two web sites, two books, and two third-party tools for VFP.
17. Say you have a form with a label, a text box, and a command button on it. Describe the order of instantiation.
18. Name three ActiveX controls native to VFP 5.0.
19. List the five windows in the VFP 5.0 debugger. Describe how you use them.
20. Name two limitations of views.
21. When you drag a field from a DE onto a form, what determines the base class used for the resultant control?
22. How do you ship an ActiveX control with an application?
23. Describe a design pattern.
24. Was Ginger really a bimbo, or was she just acting for Mary Anns benefit?
2 ม.ค. 48
เวลา 12:01:27 น. --> 18.104.22.168,