|That is in the Local Security Setting (if Stand Alone Server) OR the Group Policy Object (if Part Of Domain) on the Account Policy / Password Policy
2 things to live on:
1) Follow the mesaage direction
2) Change the Local Security Setting OR the Group Policy Object
# 1) will strengthen your security if that is used for the public server.
# 2) can be done as follow
For local policy setting...
- Start / Administrative Tools / Local Security Policy
- Security Settings / Account Policies / Password Policy
- DoubleClick Enforce Password History and Change from 24 To 0
- DoubleClick Maximum Password Age and Type in 0
- DoubleClick Minimum Password Length and Change from 7 To 0
- Double Click Password Must Meet Complex Requirements and Change from Enable To Disabled
If it is the Group Policy Object, you have to go to the Domain and change it in the same manner.
16 พ.ย. 49
เวลา 10:51:24 น. --> 18.104.22.168,